Help a Loved One
You can make a difference - Schedule a free hearing consultation for your loved one
Hearing loss doesn't just affect the person who has it. It also affects spouses, family members and friends.
Physically, the inability to hear warning sounds or the voices of dependents could potentially put lives in danger. Even emotionally, the impact can resonate throughout family and social circles — from frustration with repeating things over and over, to sadness at seeing a loved one isolate themselves from the people and activities they enjoy.
Convincing someone to seek help for hearing loss is the right thing to do, but is not always easy.
"These are the professional Hearing Healthcare providers you need for your hearing and tinnitus issues. If you haven’t been in to see them, call today. If you have and gave decided to get the help you need, call today and let them help you reconnect with those you love." - Ted B
What you can do
- Talk to your loved one about their hearing concerns.
- Gently remind them of their hearing loss every time you "translate" or repeat something for them.
- Encourage them to visit a hearing professional to do more research and get their questions answered.
- Offer to schedule and attend a hearing consultation with them.
- Remind them they have nothing to lose and potentially everything to gain by seeing a hearing professional.
Contact Us Today!